Arkin Youngentob Associates provides clients with consulting strategies and solutions for employee and executive retirement programs. We work one-on-one with our clients in the design and implementation of customized retirement plans that meet their unique organizational objectives. Our team focuses on such factors as employee attraction and retention, corporate culture, plan compliance, communication, administration and cost-benefit analysis of retirement programs.
There are many different types of corporate retirement plans with distinct characteristics and features. To meet corporate objectives, plan structures could range from a simple employee salary deferral plan to a plan with multiple components or a design which incorporates a combination of plan types. Select examples of corporate retirement plan goals could include:
- A basic pre-tax savings plan for employees
- A plan structured to motivate employees by conditioning contributions on the success of the business, recruit and attract new employees to the workplace or retain and reward key executive talent
- A plan designed to reward employees with longer service over those who terminate employment after a short tenure
- A design utilizing multiple plans which facilitates larger retirement plan contributions to a particular group of employees
- A plan designed to encourage employees to save for their retirement where an employer allocates its contributions only to those employees who contribute a portion of their own compensation to the plan
Which plan is right for your organization? The Arkin Youngentob approach to corporate retirement planning is designed to help our clients make informed decisions and institute the best programs suited to meet the needs of both employer and employee. In the complex world of employee and executive retirement planning, our team is committed to helping clients choose solutions that make sense, get results and maximize participant satisfaction.